My Bucket List for the Year of the Water Snake, 2013
This is the first time I’ll be writing my bucket list because for the last year’s list, it was just written on my head and whenever something popped out, I just added it and made revisions on my list. Thus, I’ll be putting it in a post to make sure that I’ll be able to complete it.
I have been inspired of doing this from other bloggers who were done writing their bucket list. My bucket list is good for a year only. Some people made list of things to do before they die but I made mine to be more productive, give directions and purpose, make new adventures and experiences or simply to ENJOY LIFE while I still have the time to have fun with it for this new year. This is definitely the genesis of the new life for the year of the Water Snake.
I have only 10 on my mind when I made this up and this is my 2013 Bucket List:
– Gain weight <currently, I’m at 55 kg>
– Visit another country.
– Visit a UNESCO world heritage site.
– Make renovations on our home.
– Attend reunions, feast celebration and gatherings with family.
– Go to gym at least three times a week.
– Always wear a smile by making friends and be more patient.
– Double my site stats <as of 01/04/13, it is at 255 views>.
– Save for the future!
People may say my list is too simple. Yes, it is. I made it simple for me to always keep on track and to meet them without a sweat.
The simpler, the better, the easier to meet my goals.